Monday, September 22, 2008

Speaking

I will be speaking at a Authors Convention in southern Utah this thursday if your interested in attending please post we will make sure you get a free ticket. Next week I will be on the air with Kyle at Ktalk, keep looking I will be posting time and number that you can call in. Keep your eyes open for the my blogs to come there might be some exciting news. If you need to order books you give Jason Wallace a call at 801 310 0449. Congrats to Lee Ann, she won the Utah film festival for her short film. The film is called Bluetiful. Its a great film covering the loss of a child and dealing with autism. I would love to hear from you so send me a post.

2 comments:

Marilyn Broadbent Oveson said...

look at you, you blogging fool! Give me a call and I will walk you through adding other people's blogs. Easy-peasy, or something silly like that. Thanks for sending the update to your blog. Love you, Marilyn

Shaunasday said...

Hi lady CHeck out my breast cancer blog at www.shaunasday.com