Monday, September 29, 2008

BOOK FESTIVAL WOW


What a wonderful day, we got there and got a little lost trying to find the building. A little bit of the blonde thing going on there, well don't tell anyone but a lot of it is gray now, but we made it. Thank goodness Lyamn got to the room first, he gave a wonderful introduction. The room was packed and they had to bring in more chairs. The spirit was sweet, that is the only way I can say it. Those who attended were such amazing souls. I enjoyed getting to know each one of those who attended, everyone had such incredible stories and lives to share. My hopes are that they will post them here. Tears by all were shed, and love poured out. What great love I have for all to whom I was able to speak to. Thank you for your precious hugs, you have no idea how much they mean to me. Thank you for coming look forward to seeing you again. After a wonderful lunch with friends, we had a chance to visit some local Native American Sites, bumpy roads, and wonderful conversation with my Ute brother who shared wonderful stories with us. My goals are still steady in doing all I can to preserve these ancient sites.

No comments: