Saturday, September 13, 2008

Miracles in Arizona

I had the most amazing pray answered!!!!
I have have the worst infection that has been sitting in my jaw and face for over four years. Due to the fact that I had no money to tend to my needs, I have even had to battle swelling on my brain.
I came here to do a talk for a show called The Beauty Show, to let women know that the glow and true beauty comes from within. Two women that work for Bruce Swartz DDS felt impressed to ask if I needed any work, once asked I wept openly. I keep saying over and over, is this real? How many tears have fallen on my pillow at night. The dentist who worked on me last broke my jaw.
I had stood in line with twenty other illegal immigrants praying that they would take me. As I sat there my heart sunk as the last name was called, then suddenly a change was made the volunteer looked over at me and waved for me to come, a last chance at some kind of care. The women next to me said I am so happy, you deserve it. I don't, I killed my boy friend several months ago, God is punishing me. Here was a woman whose tears flowed in her confusion, I could see she had only two teeth left, the others lost from the blows she toke to her face. I asked why would you tell me, because I see the light of God in your eyes. Just pray for me and tell God to forgive me. Her boyfriend had beat on her so much that finally she broke, know one will ever know I am sure the gators finished him. My sadness filled my heart as she walked out the door, the dentist offered prayer with me and with one pull moved twisted the tool the wrong direction and snap went my jaw.
So much pain in many ways, NOW here I am with an ANGEL, Thank you for listening Bruce to the still small voice, now I have a chance to fight my cancer and heal....

1 comment:

Toward The Light said...

My dear, I can only empathise all too well with what you're describing herein. You may or may not be aware of the severe health crisis I've been through involving my teeth, jaw, head, neck and shoulder. In fact, I was so deathly ill and riddled with infection and agonising pain ... that I almost transitioned in Spring! I could not get any medical help (still can't), so I'm living literally on the love, prayers, kind thoughts and meditation that come my way from precious souls all over the world. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as well. You're already well familiar with the power of love and prayer.

Thank you again for being a guest on my radio programme, Toward The Light. You are a beautiful spirit!

In the Light,

Rev. Juliet Nightingale
TowardTheLight.org