Sunday, November 15, 2009

I looked at my face on camera from my last show and saw someone I know but often don't even really look at. As we were setting up, everything that could go wrong did!. The shows subject, overcoming depression. As I looked at my image with no sound I asked myself why am I doing this? We keep trying for over an hour with no audio, I keep looking at my image scared from my burns and age long trials that have all but left me with nothing and alone. As I looked at my purpose, I could only know that I want to give hope to those who labor in the shadow of dark coldness, pure and simple. Some part of me just said "what do you think your doing, look at you!". then these words came pouring into my mind.

To reach, to teach, to touch the precious souls whom our Father has prepared for His message is a monumental task. Success is rarely simple. Generally it is preceded by Tears, Trials, Trust, and Testimony. Monson
“If any brother or sister feels unprepared—even incapable to bless the lives of others, remember this truth: ‘Whom God calls, God qualifies.’ He who notes the sparrow’s fall will not abandon the servant’s need” Monson

When you are on the errand of the lord preforming HIS WILL in any business or relationship, especially that which is most scared, I bear my testimony that it is brought with the most soulful tears and trials, ones that bring the greatest challenge of trust even one to there knees. The holiest is the ONE that inspires our soul.

These are the relationships appointed to teach us Heavenly Fathers heart and Heavenly Mother love for us. We most never draw a circle to block out, it is the demonic lines of hell, but to draw a golden circle to invite those into the saviors arms. One that does not exclude the lonely and lowliness of souls, for that sparrow that falls from the branch is lifted by the masters hand.

To invite into that eternal round, is to lift to eternal exaltation. Those who hearts are humble and contrite will the lord instruct even if that ONE feels that they are not enough, impure, imperfect, a past that might look like one whom that is scared and beaten by life. It is he who the lord will call, and we are not to judge in which way that creative and unusual path may look.
ME written ha! and the lord close quote

2 comments:

Emily said...

RaNelle, you are qualified and called to share yourself with so many. May God bless you with everything that you need to accomplish this. What beautiful thoughts and an amazing photo!

Nellie said...

That was very inspiring. It was a great find after a busy day.